Joomla is an open-source content management system. It allows you to create websites and online applications. The system is released under the GNU General Public License. Joomla works with any kind of content (text, photos, videos, documents, etc.). It is easy to operate, even for those who do not have any special technical knowledge and skills. The processes of creating, editing, and publishing content do not take much time and effort. Joomla is a multifunction CMS that is 100% free to use. And the fact that its source code is open will help you avoid all sorts of "surprises" as you can immediately study it yourself completely and decide what specific tasks have to be performed.
- Content management: create and publish content in the browser. Before publishing, you can preview the content and organize your published articles as needed.
- User management: create a number of accounts. Each account can have different access levels.
- Media manager: media manager allows users not to use FTP to upload media files to the website. You can create folders to organize your files and then embed them into a page for easy file sharing.
- Templates support: use standard Joomla templates or the ones provided by the third party. They can be applied to the entire website site or to a specific block.
- Banners management: Joomla supports the customization of banners and other types of advertising. It is also possible to track the number of clicks, reactions, or to set a special URL.
- RSS: RSS or rich site summary allows the user to subscribe to your site's updates and keep track of new content.